Author Topic: Goodgirl28 - Camberley  (Read 3529 times)


17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4592643) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline bandit650sak6

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week. I’ve seen Jade before a few times now and hadn’t seen her in a year as I don’t really point so much these days. £150 for 90mins.

Flat located near Frimley hospital although she’s changed location from where she was previously. Block of flats in a residential area but not many people around and lots of free street parking available.

Meet arranged via aw messages and booking first time but she gave me her number so now use that. Both ways were fine for booking for me with a slightly slower response on aw than sms to be expected. No issue there for me.

Pictures I feel are accurate. I know there’s a previous post talking about size and I think she’s lost weight since then. Perhaps a 14 or 16, I’m a bit rubbish with dress sizes. Nice figure though for me as I like something to hold on to! What really impressed me was that she was able to recall the conversation we’d had last year which I’d all but forgotten really. Included specifics so wasn’t just guesswork. Really impressed me. Age at 35 is accurate.

On to the service, I’d had a wash at home so didn’t have one there. Paperwork sorted and on to the bed. Jade was in lingerie which was quickly removed as I don’t really like it (no reflection on the lingerie, just like a naked body. Plenty of kissing, foreplay, oral both ways including owo and sex in various positions. Cowgirl isn’t a preference for her and is quite slow which I actually like so we were both happy with that. Missionary was fun but she enjoyed doggy most. All were happily given though. Bit of a chat between pops (3 in total which is an achievement these days!).

Would I visit again? Absolutely. I don’t think I’d really bother with anyone else locally now. Value for money is great and for someone that delivers everything on their profile happily seems to be a rarity so there’s no point for me in risking my money elsewhere. Just a shame she doesn’t do later in the day so I need an extended lunch break from work. Most days she finishes by 5pm. Weekends aren’t an option for me but Saturdays available too.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Thank you for the review, keep them coming please  :drinks: