External Link/Members Only90 min incall - £210
Went to see this lass for a 90 min incall - Liverpudlian lass with biggish tits and a massive ass. Pleasant enough, if a bit more passive than I'd like in terms of the service.
Spent about the first half hour enjoying a nice BJ, with plenty of ball-licking and sucking - this was particularly nice. Finished off round 1 about half an hour in with a CIM - none spilt, but then she rushed away to spit, despite having agreed to swallow during comms.
After a rest with some cuddling and kissing, she sucked me back to hardness, and I then went for a nice round of doggie for Round 2.
Won't go back, for two reasons - one is going back on the agreed swallowing without any warning; secondly, there was quite a bit of sniffing during the BJ - she admitted to having snorted coke in a recent overnight. Whilst I don't judge individual folk's habits, I can't help but wonder if that affected the service I got.