First time meeting Sophia and it won't be my last. working from hotel off the A6 in samlesbury easy parking and instructions straight to the room.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only£90 for half hour
Walked in to the room, greeted by a friendly well dressed girl, age is about correct, lovely body and tits facially just my type tanned brunette, greeted with a kiss on arrival and offered a shower. soon as I was out the shower arm round me and her hand grabs my cock. I felt around and grabbed her arse and notice a red thong, I bent her over the edge of the bed to admire that thong pulled up into her pussy. what a sight that is I then buried my tongue into her pussy getting all the right noises from her, she flips round and starts sucking my cock.
lovely technique for the bj every stroke pure pleasure, i begin to wonder how wet she is so I reach down and start fucking her pussy with my fingers and its dripping with her juices. she then offered me 69 where she squirted all over my face. such a sweet tasting pussy. after 2 round of squirting she then grabbed the rubber & climbed on top and we fucked in cowgirl, doggy then missionary before I couldn't last any longer and shot my load inside her.
I will be returning again when in the area.