Author Topic: Greece - Athens Lelas massage and spa  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Famy8989

Just came back from 4 days in Athens and Santorini.

Firstly, Santorini is absolutely dead for mongering. Nothing was open other than a few restaurants, it was very nice for the touristy views and sunsets but other than that it was pretty dead, especially after 8pm where even supermarkets near by were closed.

Initially I was going to visit nuru vip but after being given the location, it was 22 minutes away from my Airbnb so decided to go to Lelas which was a lot closer. I didn’t know what I was getting into, just read a brief review of bourdela forum.

Door way leading up the stairs with a big sign, so I knew I was in the right place. Rung the doorbell and was met with an older mamasan. She told me to sit in the waiting area, offered me drinks or water from the fridge. Out came 5 Thai women, all different shapes and sizes, some plastic, some chubby, some tall. Picked one, don’t remember the name but I was told every girls name during the line up, she was decent looking. To be honest I did regret picking her, she looked a lot better with clothes on, fat ass but a quite chubby. 5/10 on the scale as her face was cuter than the neck down.

After what felt like 5-10 minutes in the massage room after showering, she came in. Now I didn’t know what this place was like, so had my underwear on but she came in and stripped completely, which gave me the ok to doing the same. Decent massage, swipes and b2b and after 10 minutes, I turned over and she started with probably the best handjob I’ve ever had. Using both hands stroking and doing a circular motion with my balls, she was a pro!
She wiped my cock and began OWO. This lasted probably 15 seconds  :thumbsdown: before she ripped the condom and got into reverse cowgirl. The big girl could barley jump up and down so after a few strokes went into missionary when I smelt a waft of her stanky pussy :vomit:

I soldiered on and kept pounding while looking at the mirror on the side and came eventually. She was quick to clean me up, thanked me 20 times, asked a lot of questions about where I was from and such then went out leaving me to shower and get out also. No one was at the desk while leaving though one of the girls who were in the lineup was leaving the same time as me in her big jacket and civ clothes.

Now, unfortunately I didn’t have the time to visit the places I wanted to like Fillis and the Golden Queen strip club, but I can admit from what I saw Athens is quite good for punting. There’s plenty available, including escorts, massage places, strip clubs, street walkers and the list goes on.

With regard to my experience I think I simply chose the wrong girl. Her face was a 6.5/10 which influenced my decision to pick her, since she was the best looking, though her body was a 4/10. Attitude was a 6/10, price was €70 for 30 mins so I’d give it a 6/10 pretty average price, better than London. Though I don’t know what it was but her pussy stankk :vomit: 0/10 If I were in London I wouldn’t have carried on but this was my first punt in Greece so I thought I’d see it through.

Overall I’d rate Greece - specifically Athens - a 8.5/10 for mongering. One of my friends had a lot more time to explore the cities sex life, he was able to fuck a sb off seeking on the first date and visited 6 girls in Fillis, where he told me 1 of the 6 were a solid 9, and fucked a stripper for €100.

In 3 months I will be in Japan for 11 days! I will be exploring the scene a lot more there than here as Greece for me was difficult to find time due to circumstances. I’ve already got plans on what I’m doing in Japan and will of course update once there. :thumbsup: