Author Topic: Nicole HotNew_ - Salford/MCR City  (Read 1464 times)


1 review(s) for Nicole HotNew_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline hellohobo

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only    (Link corrected)

My first review  :D

Meet was 3 weeks ago

Comms: Texted Nicole about an hour before, with a super prompt reply which I was more than happy with. Decided to go with a 15 mins session which was £60.
Location: Was convenient, though with limited parking. I suppose there were a lot of other WGs in the building as well as I have been here for a previous punt before so something to be aware of.

The Action:
As soon as I got in the flat, was welcomed in with a warm kiss, as soon as paperwork was dealt with the undressing started  :P
She started grinding down on me which got me excited. Started with OW (My preference) once I got on the bed, technique was good, worked on the tip very well and really showed passion throughout. Few minutes later she got on top of me without asking then straight into the mish and swapped over to doggie before I finished. All done within the 15 minutes mark (maybe a little bit runover) but would definitely see her again if she comes back to MCR.

Would I visit again?: For sure
« Last Edit: July 29, 2025, 08:37:21 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,164
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review mate, just one point, the links from the Bets or mobile versions of AW don't work with the indexing system on here, you need to post links from the old desktop version.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for your first review mate  :drinks:

Offline hellohobo

Thanks, will keep that in mind for the future reviews!