Not very discreet, but there are 2 entrances.
The front entrance is a door at the side of a taxi office and some other shop, but you go straight upstairs so easy not to be seen.
There is a back entrance which you would probably use if parking a car that side, Baron Street / Livesy Street. Parking is a lot easier after 4.30pm.
The back entrance is fairly discreet, through a wooden gate and up some metal stairs, but I think it is next to a B&B but rarely anyone looking out.
It's not the best rated of places, but I've had some crackers here over the years, and it's easy to get to from the M62, for a quick raid from Yorkshire.
On the current rota I've had good times with Sakina, Steph, Candy, Christine (legendary), and Amy.
I think Amira is also pretty decent on a good day and has enormous boobs ....