Author Topic: Duo meet suggestions in London  (Read 1315 times)

Offline H182

Very keen to venture out into my first duo meet and looking for some advice on finding value/service.

Usually mostly do agency meets (mainly Diva) but not currently overly keen on any of the duos they have on offer - a couple I did have my eye on have since gone on holiday.

Any experience of any really good duo meets with them, another agency or independent that people would recommend?

Generally speaking after size 6 or 8, dfk and owo a must, prefer younger but more than happy to go 35+. Any pointers gladly recieved!

Offline salazar

There is so much on here about this subject. If its’s your first, go with well reviewed ladies. You may think they’re too hardcore but they’re usually the ones with most experience and will go with (your) flow. So man up, pick some ladoes and tell us all about it.  :D

Offline subbanker

I'd go agency but pick one girl you really like then ask them to get her to name preferred duo. I had odd scenario once where the girls were listed as "duo" partners but when I turned up was clear they didnt know each other at all so chemistry was way down.