Author Topic: Holly J, Roses Retreat - Heaton Park/Prestwich  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Winterspirit

External Link/Members Only  right near Heaton Park Tram stop

From a few months ago so apologies if details are a bit sparse.

30 mins £ 50 to the maid £10 to Holly for OWO.

I had hoped to see Bonnie who was on the rota but she was busy and Holly was available and I was a bit pushed for time i plumped for her. I had checked the rota so had seen her pictures before hand

I'm rubbish with ages mid to late thirties though I see another reviewer put her in the 40-45 range. Bit of a belly not apparent in the photos but then we know what parlour photos and descriptions are like - they state her as having b cups which is the usual cup size up with parlours

I was viewing this as a pump and dump and I suppose that was just about achieved, I just didn't really fancy her once i got in to the room, which was a small upstairs room. i had headed up to the room and was just about finished undressing when Holly came up, cant really remember what she was wearing but it soon came off as I decided to not bother with a massage and just got straight down to business by a bit of a snog and some wandering handss. I asked re OWO and shelled out for that and the oral was decent enough.
On with the condom and we started with Holly on top and again this was ok, got her on the bed for some doggy but knew I wasn't going to finish like that so asked her to finish me off by hand. She did this for a bit but I took over as I wasn't going to come with her technique.   

She helped me clean up and I was soon om my way. A lackluster punt, Holly was enthusiastic enough  so that get the neutral for her but the not fancying her keep the rating there.

As an aside - has Lauren left? haven't seen her name on the rota these last few weeks

Online Bustydusty

She’s still there but only on reception unfortunately

Offline Winterspirit

Aw no, always enjoyed my visits with her

Offline IrishAndy

Aw no, always enjoyed my visits with her

I agree. She always made me smile too. Nice lady who clearly loved her work.

Anyone know whether Roxy has gone also?