Author Topic: Katie - Northern Belles, Sheffield  (Read 2949 times)

Offline xiǎo lóng

Katie – Northern Belles - took place in April

External Link/Members Only

1 hr - £150 (I had originally booked 1.5 hrs but was running late so, changed to 1hr)

Comms
I was going to be in the area so, contacted the agency via WhatsApp a few days prior – all very straightforward.


Logistics
Confirmed on the morning. I was running a late and the agency kindly moved the booking to a 1hr. I drove and paid parking is within walking distance.

Location
Apartment block is just off the Wicker

Appearance
Height 5-3, brunette, blue eyes
Body - she’s in great shape for her age (and the fact that she a mum too). I think she looks slightly slimmer than the photos on the agency site. She has the body of a 20 something…she’s a gym goer and also leads classes, but is not super gym fit to the point of looking link an athlete.
Facially, I found her attractive


The meet
At first, I couldn’t find which entrance to use, but figured it out, then up a couple of flights of stairs and inside modern, clean apartment. She greeted me in lingerie. I was a little flustered as I was conscious about being late, but Katie me an introductory kiss which helped to break the ice.
Paperwork and shower done (clean towels in bathroom).
Then had a glass of water each and shared some small talk, before getting comfortable with some LFK (turning to DFK) and mutual stroking.
She soon suggested we move to the bedroom, where I lose my towel and she loses her lingerie. More kissing and stroking which progresses to OWO, RO and then on with the dom and then CG, mish and doggy. I thought I could have only managed one pop so, went back to some more RO and back to mish and finally doggy at full steam (she can take a pounding) and popped in the bag.

If I had the extra 30 mins, I would have tried a 2nd round with anal, but I left satisfied. I also enjoyed the conversation with Katie – she’s actually very down to earth…a reliable SP and I would return if in the area again


Offline SYorksPunter

Definitely my favourite NB girl at the moment. Really hot, but down to earth, great body, and genuinely loves sex. More than happy to swallow cum and she’s the first NB girl I’ve met who gives a rim job.

Must fuck her tight little arse next time I see her

Offline markus666

Katie is in no doubt an amazing service provider and very eager to please, in MHO is the best girl for anal and she loves it. I’m surprised she sticks with Belles, they should look after their girls, they have a high turn over for this reason. Who can remember Mya, Connie, Maddie, Alex, Scarlett, Ava, Tiff and Zoey, I’m still in touch with most of them and still see quite a few of them, all still giving excellent services, and would still be at Belles if they had been treated better  :hi:

Offline SYorksPunter

I do wish Connie would make a comeback, she was an incredible meet. I think she was at Angels North for a while but I could never get a booking with her and now she’s off the rota. Would love to see her again.

Online TrampZ

Who can remember Mya, Connie, Maddie, Alex, Scarlett, Ava, Tiff and Zoey, I’m still in touch with most of them and still see quite a few of them, all still giving excellent services

Is Tiff still on the scene?