Author Topic: Hi i am Eliza welcome to my profile - Crewe  (Read 1920 times)

Offline mahler44

​

External Link/Members Only


£60/30 mins


My first impression was that of a strikingly beautiful Indian lady. Naked, she had bigger tits than I'd thought but still a beautiful body.
I asked for us to lie  side by side on the bed for a cuddle but she didn't kiss on the lips, not even softly, which is a negative for me. She let me suck her nipples for a while. I didn't attempt giving her oral which I normally do - maybe because I've started doing this for my wife which she really enjoys and don't want  risk anything.
She gave me oral with a condom without offering 'without'. I wasn't getting very hard lying on my back so I knelt up which, as usual, improved things. We attempted sex in 'mish' but I wasn't getting any feeling so we reverted back to OW and I eventually had a strong orgasm.
She was looking at her phone (no doubt the next client) but there was still time left so I lay back for a chat about our lives. She is Romanian.
A lovely lady but I don't need to see her again

Offline mahler44

Surely that's not the title I wrote!!! Can it be changed?

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Surely that's not the title I wrote!!! Can it be changed?

Hi mate, just seen this. No it's not the title you wrote, yours was "Eliza in Crewe" but another Helper amended it to the title in the VS ad. I agree yours makes more sense, but using the title in the ad is the protocol these days.

BTW there is an updated link  External Link/Members Only

Offline mahler44

Thanks, Scouting, for explaining that.