Author Topic: Jade's Secret - Wigan Hotel Outcall  (Read 2687 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7166786) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline blueflame

External Link/Members Only



After being offline for a while I’ve got a few reviews to post so here is the last one which happened a couple of weeks back.


3 hour ‘outcall’: £330

Once again for work I found myself near Wigan, in a hotel, and decided on an outcall punt. ‘Jades Secret’ caught my eye. I got in touch and she replied quickly so we arranged a four hour outcall and all was well until I got a message asking to reduce to three hours as she was working the next day. I had no problem with this and went ahead with the meet. On the day her comms we good and I waited outside the hotel as she was close by (driving herself). In the car park I was met by a lovely MILF type, very petite and someone you’d definitely look at twice in the street. We wen to the hotel bar for a drink and chat. She loves to chat. Way more than I do.
I was feeling horny and aware time was ticking on (about an hour into the meet) when I made moves back to the room. She got changed and I ‘very pleased’ with what came out of the bathroom. What followed was DFK and oral both ways. I finally got her completely naked and fucked her in a few positions then shot my load over her stomach and tits. We chatted again. I found her to be quite ’vanilla’ – more than I usually like.
We had a second round where I wanked her off and she squirted into my hand. After a shower she left bang on time – I suspect clock watching.


Comms: 9/10
Appearance: 9/10
Venue: 8/10

Pros: Looks and body.
Cons: A little too ‘vanilla’ for my taste.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2025, 04:25:49 pm by blueflame »

Offline Numberone

I've seen her quite a few times. She is quite submissive and I have found if I take the lead more she is very open minded. We've had some pretty naughty sessions including anal, rimming, spitting, gagging etc

Offline blueflame

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.