Author Topic: Marnie - Temptations - Prestwich  (Read 1618 times)


4 review(s) for Sexy_English_Marnie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Bigerection

Marnie - Temptations - Manchester.
External Link/Members Only
30 minutes. £50 + £10 OWO

After my last amazing punt with Electra at Temptations I thought I'd try another blonde and seeing a couple of positive reports thought Marnie would be worth a go.
Saw Marnie in reception, she's a long haired tanned blonde with a decent figure, pumped up lips with a lot of tattoos but this was OK with me.
In the room and had a shower. Marnie came in the room while I was in the shower. No hello from her and she just laid on the bed vapeing  :thumbsdown:
I got out of the shower and I had to initiate the conversation. We agreed on OWO then it was straight into it, no foreplay, chat, teasing just a basic BJ which probably for the first time I struggled to get hard. After about 5 minutes of this I was asked do you wanna fuck me. I said can we have a play first and tried a kiss but that was out of the question. Tried to access her pussy but her legs were firmly clamped together so gave up on this idea. Accepted another 5 minutes of OWO. Bagged up and had some reverse cowgirl which to be fair did feel good and watching Marnie's ass was a great view. Onto doggy and filled the bag. All done in 15 minutes.
Marnie was very uninterested and very mechanical. She has a decent body but quite saggy boobs and belly with definite signs of childbirth.
We definitely didn't click and had the worst punt for a long while.
.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2025, 02:26:36 pm by Bigerection »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Sounds dreadful mate. Better luck next time.