Author Topic: Divine Lolla M3  (Read 2383 times)


113 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4599409) (111 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online man8

Time: Early afternoon appointment £180 1 hour.

Location: Well furnished flat with shower facilities, walking distance from city centre.

Lady: Gorgeous woman with incredible body.

Services: FK, OWO, CIM.

Lolla has been my go to lady since first seeing her over a year ago. Once inside, she gives the perfect GFE/PSE depending on what your looking for. No complaints whatsoever hence all her positive reviews.

100% recommend.

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,419
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,755
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Thanks for sharing.

Do you have a link?


Online Bustydusty

She’s here for a few weeks so I’ll definitely be revisiting

Offline Sweetmature

I have it on good authority that the Divine one will be in Manchester until 18th August…..then gone, and won’t be back until sometime in the New Year 2027  :cry:……but I will be getting the chance to ‘fuck her’ again…soon  :yahoo:

Offline nuggett70

She is my G.O.A.T and can't see her being overtaken! Highly recommend guys. She is sexy, filthy and great company IMO!

Online Upsndowns79

She is my G.O.A.T and can't see her being overtaken! Highly recommend guys. She is sexy, filthy and great company IMO!

I’m finally ticking Lolla off my hot list very soon. I’m very excited.  :yahoo:

Offline nuggett70

mate, you are in for a treat! she is amazing and filthy!

Online Upsndowns79

mate, you are in for a treat! she is amazing and filthy!

Can’t remember the last time I was looking forward to a booking this much.

Offline Bobq108

Booked in for Sunday after literally years of wanting to make it happen. Any tips hahah

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,755
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Any tips hahah

Yes. Don't forget to come back and review her.

Online Bustydusty

Booked in for Sunday after literally years of wanting to make it happen. Any tips hahah
Yes parking is shit round there so I drive most of the way and get a taxi

Offline The donald

Or you can walk from Salford central station -it’s just round the corner

Online Upsndowns79

Booked in for Sunday after literally years of wanting to make it happen. Any tips hahah

You are in for a treat. I’ll review later but it’ll be a very solid green. In terms of tips just go with an open mind, be polite, have a laugh and let nature take its course.