Author Topic: Jade hot party girl 24h 😈😈 - Birmingham  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Dark Vader

                                                        MEET WAS A WEAK POSTIVE BUT PICS FAKE SO BY DEFAULT NEGATIVE

External Link/Members Only

Was in the mood to just lay back and be sucked off for half an hour. Had many different new targets from Viva but opted for the tried and tested. At least I would get a selection if all were free.

Above link is now dead but they have this one as well same number.External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment in the St Pauls Square side of Jewellery Quarter. This is the place where I was originally ghosted so A little apprehensive. They have a place behind NIA also.

Comms All by text. Fairly prompt.

Price £60 for half an hour.

The Girl/Session Arrived and given Ok to come up. Let in by a attractive dark caramel skin Latina and led into a bedroom. Two other girls then joined us, great. Selection. Two other girls were tall 5'7 ish and were both caramel Latinas, the one spoke decent English telling me shorty is new. Went with my gut and chose the shorter one who had let me in as I got good chemistry from her. We are now alone in the room and she pulls out her phone and says something into the translator. She tells me she does not speak a word of English. No problemo and I speak back into her phone. I tell her I want 30 minutes with owo. She smiles says OK and asks me for £60. Did she understand or is she happy to throw owo in? Sure enough the condom comes out and she applies it to me limp dick and starts sucking. I couldn't be arsed with the whole translator thing again so just went with it. Bj went well, I was stood up and she was on her knees and appeared to really getting into it. She then lays back on the bed and invites me to enter. Given that she chose that position I was mythed as to why she was positioning her legs to limit the depth I could go. I wasn't enjoying that and spun her round for dogging and started pounding away but because of her height I could not get the right angle by kneeling on the bed or standing up and her kneeling.

It was in fact she who suggested side spoon, one of my favourites. This was great, fucking her as I hold on to her firm but not rock hard fake breasts with her looking back at me. I know some like this but I don't want them looking at me in the eyes when either sucking or fucking. Anyway she decided to take over and was basically fucking me and I nearly shot my bolt and had to stop her. I hadn't caught it early enough, I was ready to blow so I got her to finish me off by hand. What is it with these girls? As soon as they see a little cum they stop. Had to tell her to keep going. She doesn't understand of course so have to motion to keep going. She cleans me up and I'm out of there in 20 minutes but that was my choice, I just couldn't hold on. Even despite the minuses and her turning her head when I went in for the kiss she really did get me going and I would consider going back.

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,159
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Adding phone number for searchability
+447707978098
07707978098

Offline Dark Vader

So I elect for plan C which Is my some what tried and tested and keen to see what selection they have tonight. Only one available but it was short notice. A tidy looking 20 something caramel skinned size 8/10 standing in front of me explaining the pricing structure. I'm about to accept and grab hold of her hips to spin her round so I can get a proper look at that ass. She resists and says I speak good English, you can tell me to turn around you don't have to man handle me.

 I'm taken aback by this as I was being playful. She mumbles something under her breath. What! I'm peeved now. She said nothing, Portuguese. Red flags are going off in my head and I'm thinking this little bit of an attitude may be a sign of how the punt will go. She said do you stay? I said, I go. And now probably on their black list again.

This is their current live ad. They change frequently and pictures always false but number always the same.External Link/Members Only