Author Topic: Blow & Go (Glory Hole) Sheridans Salford  (Read 4899 times)

Offline mistertoad

External Link/Members Only

£30 for 15 mins

This punt was a few weeks ago. I've always fancied trying a glory hole & enjoyed my first trip to Sheridans, so thought I'd give it a go.

Called up to make an appointment. Was told it wasn't necessary for the blow & go. Upon arrival I was ushered into the first room on the right. It's pretty dingy. There's a wall with a hole in (obviously) & there's also a sink & toilet in there. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it wasn't exactly getting me in the mood being stood in there.

The lady appeared in the room at the other side of the glory hole after a minute or two. I didn't see who it was. I never got down to the main reception area so I didn't get a good look at who was working that day. She gave me a quick wipe and then down to business. Her technique was pretty good but I was really struggling to stay hard. The surroundings weren't helping. After what seemed like an eternity of desperately trying to keep it up I gave up & asked if she would be able to join me in the room I was in, but she declined. I was hoping just to get a hand job & the visual stimulation might finish me off. I gave up at that point, £30 worse off & still with full balls.

In Sheridans' defence, they delivered everything that they advertise. It just wasn't for me. If I'd had the same service in one of the bedrooms so I could have a good look at the lady, I think it would have done the trick. But that's not what they advertise so I shouldn't expect it. Standing in the toilet area staring at a blank wall whilst someone spits on my limp cock trying to make it hard just didn't work for me.

Possibly a harsh negative as they didn't do anything wrong as such, I just walked out of there pissed off, thinking it was a complete waste of time & money. In all honesty the place is a bit of a dump, but I had a really warm welcome on my first visit to Sheridans which made such a difference & made me want to return. Without the warm welcome you really notice it's faults.

Offline enjoyedthat

Agreed it’s a grim old room but that adds to the dingy, seedy feel of it all.
I went in there once, didn’t care who I had tbh, Nicola directed me I and I waited… girl came in but she was scared of the dark - there’s no light on the SP side, so someone - possibly Nicola - came in with her and we all had a right laugh. The SP was embarrassed to admit she didn’t like the dark and her ‘friend’ assured her.
I think the GH in Aldgate has porn playing
The only ones I don’t like are the tent like set ups in hotel rooms.

And before any clown comments about it being male on the other side - that’s not likely to happen at Sheridan’s - if you have your wits about you, you know!


Offline Dreambear

With the blow and go that I have had at the Sheridans, it's been in the bedroom.
Imagine you didn't lock that toilet door and someone walks in just when you're about to cum.🤣

Offline Thephoenix

External Link/Members Only

 The surroundings weren't helping. After what seemed like an eternity of desperately trying to keep it up I gave up & asked if she would be able to join me in the room I was in, but she declined. I was hoping just to get a hand job & the visual stimulation might finish me off. I gave up at that point, £30 worse off & still with full balls.



Maybe he declined as he thought you might be angry. :rolleyes:

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
How do you know it's a girl behind that hole and not Stanley the dog?
Apparently he's a friendly French Bulldog.....


Online Atlas1957

You can choose before the Blow & Go is booked to go in a room instead of in the gloryhole.

The concept is a quick service by the WG for a low price, so they don't want to be changing the location mid blow as quick turns slow at that point.

Sometimes you find out certain punting activities aren't for you. I'm confident I wouldn't enjoy the gloryhole. I don't think the in room Blow & Go would work for me either, but I might give it a go some day.

I had a similar thing going to a 12 person sex party. I'd seen 3 of the 4 WGs solo and no complaints about the WGs on the day, had done MMFs before, but I kind of found the party atmosphere a bit offputting.

Offline PuntingPro1

High risk of sti surely if its owo.

Online Bustydusty

High risk of sti surely if its owo.
What???
Pretty much everyone on here has owo
Do you not?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2025, 11:54:33 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Knackersyard

What???
Pretty much everyone on here has owo
Do you not?

Just looked at a past review and he certainly has had OWO ?

Offline Nooilpainting

The blow and go is much better in a normal room, you can not rely on a cim finish though

Offline Bounce master

I had a B&G here a few weeks ago. I had it in a bedroom. Personally speaking, I would have rather paid a bit extra and had the full half hour. I cum pretty quickly, so whole experience was over for me in 3 minutes - so for me, I felt like a bit of a waste of money. My normal punts have been good at Sheridans. Agreed about the bathroom situation, the door didn't properly close last time.

Offline mistertoad


Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I had a B&G here a few weeks ago. I had it in a bedroom...............................

So you could have had a bounce & go instead

Offline Tyramhall

I actually really like that grim room. I wash my cock in the sink before and after. Jobs a goodun 😂

Offline Vanbarn

Tried it a few times about 10 years ago. Belly's got to big and my cock to small these days for it 😂😂

Offline Logitech

I’ve been for this once and it’s not the most pleasant environment for sure. Temptations Prestwich however is a whole league above (see my reviews) I actually popped by last weekend while in the area for my 3rd Gloryhole visit there (review to follow). It’s a much nicer, modern setting and if you’re lucky you may hear other ladies in the room getting ready while you’re putting your dick through, which for me is a major turn on.