60 for half an hour, probably stayed for about 20-25 maximum.
Girl has giant fish lips which I didn't clock on my mobile and almost made me want to walk.
Had a decent skinnyish body,l which made me stay, but not perfect. Attitude was a bit Romanian if you know what I mean. Not the worst attitude and I had a decent amount of sex in a few different positions, she just complained too much that I didn't cum quickly enough. Would have been neutral as the price wasn't mad but the really horrible thing, and maybe appropriate with her silly lips, was after a few minutes of fucking there was a rancid fishy smell emanating from her pussy, and what was worse, I think she knew it too. I know we all have to make a living but hopefully she sorts it out because the service was OK.
External Link/Members Only