Author Topic: HOT SWEET CANDY - Salford  (Read 1633 times)


83 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (70 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Thelatitude0

Hi Guys,

After visiting this girl in June/2025 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would to share my opinion.

Price paid £80/30 minutes.

Comms: Easy and straight forward. You are comunicating directly with her and her profile provide a lots of details.

Girl: This is where I wan to share my opinion. The pictures are very old to me, as the girl I meet was very different than my expectation.  She's is a size 8 as claimed in her profile, but she's at least 10 years older than the stated age. I would put her mid forties or at least she look like someone this age.  Yes, hers tits are I nicely done.  She carries a mummy belly due to previous pregnancy.  She's just slim and not tonned at all. In all honesty, if she had some more recents pictures - I don't think I would have made a booking.

Accomodation: Very nice appartment in Salford, easy to comute via public transport and a lot of free parkings around.

Meeting: From the start I could sense we did not hit", DFK was provided, but some enthusiams was missing, maybe because I did not fancy her and did not found her attractive. We did mutual Oral and she went with the motion. I asked for the condom, and then we started on mish, we moved to doggy and when I asked for another position, she started to complain a bit with me. I decided to throw the towel and told her I was late for another meeting.

Left with the 20 minutes mark.

I am not giving her a negative, as it will be too harsh, but my experience with her was not great. Neutral seems to the adequate.