Author Topic: Ava Morgan - Wigan  (Read 5505 times)


29 review(s) for Ava Morgan (28 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Carpy

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1 hour.

Seen beginning of April, I have seen her previously but was well over a year ago and I never got round to reviewing.

Comms:- she advertises her availability on her page. I fired a text off and agreed a date time and duration. All pretty solid.

Venue… her house in Wigan. She has dogs in case you don’t like them. Nothing scary and I didn’t mind at all.

Girl:- as her pictures, I always think she looks better in the flesh, not small but a good solid buxom build. With the best tits I’ve ever seen.

Action:- walk in and go straight upstairs and have a bit of small talk. She is dressed as requested and once the money is out the way we are straight into it. Dfk and I let her take the lead in taking my clothes off… this lead to owo which was great and then onto a sensational titwank and some filthy talk from her, the first time I’ve nearly came from it. I slow it down and go into some RO and fingers till she has a hard orgasm. Next it’s on with the bag and sex in the usually variety of positions, finish with her in cowgirl and riding me till I filled the bag. Both times I’ve gone with the intention of coming on her tits just to see it but every time she has made me come in the bag. Which is a testament to her skills at riding.

Overall a positive for me and will be returning next time I’m working up that neck of the woods and we can align times.

Offline Bustydusty

There’s a video knocking about of her I seem to remember
Just had a look and wouldn’t mind seeing her myself but a bit too far
« Last Edit: June 28, 2025, 09:33:37 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Hollywell

You can make your own video she loves the camera

Offline NorthWestLad994

Nice to know Ava is still putting in an excellent service

Offline Tomsmith86

There’s a video knocking about of her I seem to remember
Just had a look and wouldn’t mind seeing her myself but a bit too far

External Link/Members Only


Offline The donald

The guy looked like he was enjoying himself?  :lol:

Online RandomGuy99

Looks like a fun SP with nice boobs.