Author Topic: Zuzu blue - Manchester  (Read 6760 times)


2 review(s) for Lola Faye (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pauld344

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 30 minutes (I confirmed this with outcalls being advertised as cheaper?)

Comms done through AW, then WhatsApp. The meet happened in an apartment near Castlefield.
I could hear her mate and another punter in another bedroom. She went to start the punt with the bedroom door wide open! I had to stop her and close it.  :lol:

The pics and age advertised on AW are accurate. A petite FAF blonde in her early 20s. She was wearing a black skirt and white blouse with grey underwear underneath (as seen on her profile).
Onto the action, started with LFK which went on for 10 minutes, or so. Even when I took off her bra and started fondling her body, she continued with the kissing. Eventually I had to move things along.
We then got on to reversed oral, followed by sex in missionary and doggy until I filled the bag.
We layed down and had a chat for a while, and I was only offered a shower at the end of the meet. There was no clock watching and the booking overrun by 10 minutes, or so.

The other issue is that she was covered in sweat. Granted that it was 30°C and she had to come outside to direct me to the right building. So, it might be harsh to mark as a neutral.

The prolonged kissing showed a bit of inexperience ( possibly nerves). I would see again but probably not in a hurry, and definitely not on a warm day!

Offline Col12

thanks for the review and she does look good but for me no oral (OW or OWO) on her likes list means a no for me

Offline Bustydusty

Bit different from the other review who said he got dfk,owo,cim and swallow

 :unknown:

I’ll pass - not risking it at her price

Offline Pauld344

thanks for the review and she does look good but for me no oral (OW or OWO) on her likes list means a no for me

The meet did include reversed oral (OWO) which was good.

Offline Pauld344

Bit different from the other review who said he got dfk,owo,cim and swallow

 :unknown:

I’ll pass - not risking it at her price

I received OWO. I didn't ask about cim or swallowing, so I cant comment either way.

Offline Col12

I received OWO. I didn't ask about cim or swallowing, so I cant comment either way.

understood, thanks for confirming

Offline punt6969

Bit different from the other review who said he got dfk,owo,cim and swallow

 :unknown:

I’ll pass - not risking it at her price

yep I initiated the dfk and she did not hold back!!! it defo did not seemed to be an inexperienced kiss maybe it helped as I had my fingers in her pussy at the same time!!  :lol:  anyway I asked for the cim but the swallow was a surpise! maybe I got lucky...

At the end we were both dripping with sweat as the hotel ac was not working!!! so yeah choose a colder day!!   ;)

I have been trying to book another meet but she has not replied to messages for a while! she maybe away now  :cry:

Offline Bustydusty

yep I initiated the dfk and she did not hold back!!! it defo did not seemed to be an inexperienced kiss maybe it helped as I had my fingers in her pussy at the same time!!  :lol:  anyway I asked for the cim but the swallow was a surpise! maybe I got lucky...

At the end we were both dripping with sweat as the hotel ac was not working!!! so yeah choose a colder day!!   ;)

I have been trying to book another meet but she has not replied to messages for a while! she maybe away now  :cry:
Cheers I’m interested again  :D

Offline punter99999999

gonna book an outcall as its cheaper

Offline Pauld344

With my experience she was dripping in sweat before we got intimate. It probably didnt help with the heat and her having to come outside to direct me.

Offline punt6969

With my experience she was dripping in sweat before we got intimate. It probably didnt help with the heat and her having to come outside to direct me.

Ah maybe then she had just finished with me  :lol:

Offline punter99999999

the sweat's putting me off tbh