Author Topic: Katyqueen - Tyldesley  (Read 5015 times)


10 review(s) for Katyqueen (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline potter92

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a couple of months ago so can't remember all the finer details. Messaged on aw first, then got her number and arranged a time for a few days later. Confirmed on the am, when I got there said she was running late so waited another 20 mins or so. Arranged an hours incall for the price of £125

Location was in a terraced house just off a main road. Texted to say just walk in which I did. The house seemed clean and tidy.

The girl was definitely the same as her profile pics. Age about right mid 20's probable a size 8. Very attractive and natural looking with long dark hair. Seemed a friendly girl.

The action  Paperwork sorted and onto the action. Some nice DFK, which she seemed to really get into. Then onto OWO, she has a good technique. Reciprocated with pussy licking and finger play and she seemed to moan at the right places -  not too extreme but just enough to indicate she was enjoying herself. Jonny on and I went straight into missionary and finished in the bag. After a clean up and a chat went onto round two and managed to cum again during doggy. Fair play to her as these days cumming twice in an hour is definitely not the norm for me. 

Overall this was a positive for me. Very enthusiastic, sexy lady eager to please. Value for money at £125 for an hour. Would return, bit of a trek for me but definitely value for money. Heard on the grape vine that she partakes in anal for extra.

Offline Bustydusty

Very good sp and yes anal is available but I only really bother with it when it’s not an extra

Offline Pennington

Has Katy got a working shower in her incall now place in case I turn up a bit smelly after a long trek on a hot day.

Offline gentlemencaller

Has she got natural boobs? How big are they?

Offline Bustydusty

Decent shower yes
Natural tiny boobs

Offline Pennington


Offline potter92

Didn't use the shower as I had freshly showered before I arrived.
Small natural boobs

Offline Pennington

Didn't use the shower as I had freshly showered before I arrived.
Small natural boobs

Thanks for the additional  info.
The bathroom  is virtal rainbow of colour.
Review  to follow.

Offline Baggieboy

Is this lady pretty toned all over.