Author Topic: MatureMandy Manchester TOFFT  (Read 2131 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5985761) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Springoid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Finally got some me time and was randy as ever, so was not particularly fussy who I got my jolly’s with.   Very few people available apart from Mandy, so I thought I’d give her a go.  Pics looked a little rough, but the little chap was calling.

Sent an AW message and got a reply Immediately.  Coms quick and friendly, so I booked her for 30 minutes for £80 about an hour after.  She replied with the flat details and I prepared and went.

Former office block turned into flats on the old Trafford area.  Shopping area car park next door so all good there.  A few people coming and going downstairs, but nothing to cause issues.

Knocked on and an attractive, slender woman in a see-through dressing gown, black bra and knickers answered.  I was expecting a bit of a munter to be honest, but although facially  she looked her aged, you could knock a good 15 to 20 years off that body.  Small but pert tits, and a lovely arse.  Warm welcome into very nice, clean flat and led to the bedroom.  Sorted out the paper work, and we embraced.  Kissing went from light, to passionate to DFK as her hand guided itself onto my cock through my pants.  We undressed and fell on the bed, snogging away.  Gave her shaved gash a finger, very wet and a quick whiff was very clean.  Tight too.  Tongued her sweet, clean cunt as I played with her tits and she came quickly. 

Snogged a Bit more and she slowly went down.  Good lick round the balls and up the shaft and the tip, then Took me in her mouth.  Gently sucked the head for a bit, then Lunged forward and took me right to the back of her throat, and a bit further.  Absolutely fucking amazing, she did this a few times then came up for air.  No gag reflex at all.  Went at it for a bit, then turned to 69 and it felt even deeper.  She grabbed the nodder, put it in her mouth then put it on me, deep throating it on.  Rode me for a bit, gave it her doggy as I played with her arse with my thumb, then missionary.  Was near the main event so she pulled the rubber off and deepthroated me till I blew down her throat, swallowing every drop. 

Had a nice chat as I recovered, and that was that.  Ended up there a good 45 minutes, no rush at all.  Lovely woman and the photo’s really do not do her justice.

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks I’ve been waiting for that :D

Offline Springoid

Makes a change for you to be diving in after me!