External Link/Members Only Comms were straightforward & relatively easy as these things go.
Venue was a hotel near Piccadilly train station, a few people around going about their day but no problems entering or leaving.
Sophie is a petite Welsh lady, an alternative look going on, lots of tatts.
Pics are a good representation of her.
I was in town with a bit of free time & was in the mood for a bj & a fuck, came across Sophie's profile, had a quick (maybe too quick lol) check on here & then made contact.
Sophie answered the door nekkid, no bodystocking

I do love a bodystocking so that was a slight disappointment but no biggie.
Bit of a chat as I stripped down to my birthday suit when I first noticed a stale smell in the room.
Onto the bed, bit of a stroke & play with her body to get me warmed up, could then smell a bit of body odour & that she wasn't fresh.
I sat back on the bed then for some OWO, glad I'd only booked a quickie, no chance I was going for RO or foot fetish, 2 things I usually like.
BJ was decent, nice use of hand & mouth, with some FK thrown in (no hygeine issues with the kissing fortunately) had me hard & ready for the dom.
Sex was by far the best part of this booking, she directed me to the edge of the bed for her special party trick, the Welsh Dragon.
She puts one foot on the floor & the other on the bed & side on, squats up & down on your cock, nice view of her little bubble butt & enhanced tits, felt really good as well, nice snug pussy.
A minute or 2 of that before she got back on the bed & wanted me to fuck her in speed bump/prone bone.
Not a position I usually do but her pussy felt fucking great in that position straight away, really gripping & milking my cock, I soon came to a lovely climax, filling the bag inside her.
Quick clean up & chat & I was back out into town.
Bit of a mixed one overall, nice lady, BJ was decent & the sex was novel, fun & enjoyable but the hygiene issue is basic stuff.
Freshness for each punter should come as standard, respect is a 2 way street, it only takes minutes to freshen up.
Initially I thought it was maybe because I was only a quickie booking that she hadn't bothered to freshen up (still poor form) but having had a closer look at her reviews it seems to be a common theme regardless of booking length.
£50 all in
Won't return because of the hygiene issues.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only