Author Topic: mcr_fun_x - Manchester  (Read 5259 times)


14 review(s) for mcr_fun_x (7 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Joesmith2501_

Had a lot of fun with this one. She looks like her pics, if a little taller than I was expecting. I was in a particularly kinky mood and she was more than happy to play ball.

External Link/Members Only

An hour of her sucking me, rimming me very deep in all positions, worshipping my feet and sucking on my toes, fingering my ass and tasting them after, spitting in her mouth, then finishing cumming deep down her throat and her swallowing. I had planned to piss on her too but in the end I didn’t, though she was up for it.

In short, a great meet with a girl who doesn’t seem to have too many limits. I’ll be pushing them further soon ;)

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Congratulations on getting to meet her. I tried twice and had last minute cancellations each time. Never tempted to try again after speaking to her on the phone as I found her conversation hard to follow. EM

Online RandomGuy99

Thanks for your first review.

How much did you pay and what was the town/city you met her in?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2025, 08:19:25 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Blackpool_Mark

Congratulations on getting to meet her. I tried twice and had last minute cancellations each time.

I agree with EM.

Congratulations on getting to meet her.


Offline Joesmith2501_

Thanks for your first review.

How much did you pay and what was the town/city you met her in?

No problem. I paid £140 for an hour, and in Manchester. That’s the rate advertised on her page and from what I can tell, she doesn’t charge any hidden extras for stuff.

We’ve kept in touch and already looking to get a second date in the diary where I can hopefully put that to the test.

Offline mark2222

hello
whereabouts in Manchester and is there parking available ?

thanks