Author Topic: Zuzu blue - Manchester Hotel  (Read 3757 times)


2 review(s) for Lola Faye (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline punt6969

Link : External Link/Members Only

Venue : Hotel in City Centre
When : Last week
Price/Duration : £220 + £100 for extra half hour

Comms
I sent her a message about a month ago she replied and told me she is working tues/weds.  I could not see her that week but left a message asking for next.  got a reply back after 2 weeks with a number then finally managed to book.  this leave me to believe that she does not take bookings very often.

The Girl
Listed Age vs Looks : spot on looks like she is 23!

opened the door and she was in the same white lingerie, necklace and heels as in her pics.  looked exactly the same! Even better in person I would say. lovely smile and laughs really brings out her beauty!  good to chat with too!

Experience

to begin with she gave me a very sexy strip show with a deek as fuck DFK and then she changed into a very sexy grey set of lingerie which is the same one from her photos! this was my favorite! She loved to play with her self and give me a good tease.

Lots more DDFK followed with fingering. sucking me off owo in all sorts of angles and then 69 before we got to smashing in several positions the highlight was during the doggy I grabbed her neck and kissing her while the other hand was rubbing on her clit and the music that was playing at that time was from fifty shades of grey!

when I was ready to cum she lay me down and pounded my cock with hard thrusts of her mouth taking it all the way down... just before I came I gave her one last DDFK and then she took it all in the mouth and surprised me by swallowing it all down!!!

We layed one the bed for a chat and I had realised that the time was nearing 90 minutes so sorted out the extra notes.  she did not look at the time once!

Services :  GFE, DDFK, OWO, CIM, SWALLOW

Overall 9/10

Would I return? YES! left me speechless and wanting more!


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bustydusty

She looks and sounds great
Cim isn’t listed so good to know it’s available

Offline chrishornx