Author Topic: Amanda Sweet85 - Reading  (Read 1872 times)


8 review(s) for KITTY MASSEUSE (0 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline farthings

Location:
Reading Southampton Street Oracle End RG1 postcode. There is free parking around but please please don't you'll only end up questioning life, punting etc

The SP:
External Link/Members Only

The why:
I feel I need to put this. So I'd been on a course for several days and aware that the last day would be an early finish decided to pay a visit to someone. I'd thought about it all week and was so looking forward to a decent meet. I had a plan A a plan B a plan C and more and nothing, nadda not a message reply or an answer of the phone once I had finished. Determined to have some fun I hit AW and hit unlucky with this particular specimen.

Costs:
£50 for 30

Comms:
Answered the phone in my hour of need (I so wish she hadn't) and provided an postcode and instructions to call when I was there. This part was the only positive to take. No number displayed at present but there was one on the day and I suspect will be back up when it's working.

Services
Greeted at the door by Jabba and am cursing myself for not walking but unfortunately the little fella was doing the talking. The little voice was telling me the service might make up for things even a massage something but alas it was not top be. The picture is of the SP but life has not been kind.

Service was horrendous. No touching of anywhere breasts included. Orders barked - move here move there, don't touch me, don't do that etc. I should have walked. I immediately tried to recoup some losses and asked about 15 mins. Apparently she doesn't offer it - oh the irony. On with a mac that was about as thick as any I've ever seen a rubbish BJ for all of a couple minutes and then she lay back for sex. Immediate attitude you're to deep too fast doing everything possible to be award. She then announced no sex and that I should lie back at which point she proceeded to wank me off. Job done I thought bollocks you made a big thing about 30 mins so I asked for a massage after all the photo suggested its offered. Apparently not we were done.

Being slightly childish I decided I'd unlace my boots and relace them as she clearly wanted me out. I got more pleasure from annoying her than I did the action oh well I thought a small victory till I remembered she had taken £50 off me.

On he way out it was a mortice lock with a key in. She'd stayed up a flight of stairs and I did for a moment think about locking her in  from the outside but whilst only as burner phone she did still have my number so I figured best to take it on the chin.

Conclusion:  An absolute thief, I was in and out in 15mins despite the messing with the boots. The service was shite and she absolutely knew what she was doing. Hopefully this post will do someone some good and save them their money.

 

Offline Doormatt


Being slightly childish I decided I'd unlace my boots and relace them as she clearly wanted me out. I got more pleasure from annoying her than I did the action oh well I thought a small victory till I remembered she had taken £50 off me.
 :D :lol:

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Given her previous reviews and track record here, I’m baffled as to why you’d even consider a booking with her?   :unknown:
From her photos it’s clear she’s a stage 3 chubba, and the hidden feedback (not that she has received any in 6 years) and cheap as chips pricing are clear red flags.

Better luck next time.

Offline old_monk01

She is on my blacklist, never appears in searches.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
£70/hr Hungarian
What else did you realistically expect?