Author Topic: Dee-Dee Delicious, Reading  (Read 4616 times)


38 review(s) for Dee-Dee Delicious (25 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: I made an initial enquiry by text through Dee likes a phone call to check you out before booking confirmed (I opted for 30mins @ £100). She did keep me waiting for around 10mins outside the venue without prior warning she was running late or apology, but no big deal.

Location: Nice hotel on the edge of Reading town centre. There is on-street metered parking and a multistorey nearby. It's easy to get around the hotel but the location of the lifts isn't immediately obvious; fortunately I have been to the hotel several times previously.

The girl: Fairly attractive mixed race English girl in her mid-20s, though being picky, skin on her face is a bit blotchy and her false eye lashes rather dominate her face.
She is quite small and skinny (size 6) with extremely large enhanced tits, which looks slightly incongruous.

Dee is extremely friendly and chatty.

Services: FK, OWO, RO, sex.

Dee asked if I liked kissing to which I replied, "well yes, a lot" hoping it would be decent but it was no much more than okay, FK not deep or as willing offered throughout the meet as I usually like.
OWO was good and at times deep. Dee seemed to enjoy RO and appeared to cum. Sex in cowgirl and mish was fairly good though I felt there could have been a bit more eye contact/engagement.

Verdict: Dee delivered the key services at a reasonable level though I was expecting slightly more given she claims to provide GFE and is charging the rates she is. But this is just about a positive because she is extremely friendly/keen and I had a good a time with her, so I would return if location and dates are suitable. Punts are often better when you know the SP and there is a rapport, and I think this may be the case with Dee.


« Last Edit: June 15, 2025, 11:31:53 pm by Cunning Punt »