Author Topic: Tina, Sinlapa - Sudbury Town  (Read 1785 times)

Offline chriss

Pace SidlapaThai salon

Sudbury Town

Parking on main street

Cost  65 for 90min

I recently visited this massage salon and had a very positive experience. The therapist, an experienced woman Tina around 60 years old Thai clearly knew exactly what she was doing. Her technique was confident, professional, and thorough.

Booking was fast and easy, with no issues at all. The salon itself was clean and well-maintained, creating a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.

I laid down naked on the massage table and Tina covered my bumfwith a towel, Tina working on my thighs, including the glutes and inner thighs up to the groin area. At all times, she adjusted the towel witch magically exposed my bum.
In half way she asked to turn over Tina took off the towel and compliment my tool.
Tima continue massage on my legs and chest

The session ended with a relaxing head massage. Throughout the massage, she also made a few compliments about my body.

Overall, it was a professional and effective massage. I left feeling very relaxed and well cared for. I would not hesitate to return.

The reason of my review because is possible extra service ( not 100% )
Like cc swipes, accidental brush my balls and comments about my Johnny.

I noticed Kyle indian lady who was offered instead of Tina but I stick with Tina I really need good massage.

External Link/Members Only


Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Thanks for review  :drinks:

Rule of thumb:  if they talk about your dick they want to do more than talk about it, even if they're old enough to be your (grand)mother.

Offline chriss

Thanks for review  :drinks:

Rule of thumb:  if they talk about your dick they want to do more than talk about it, even if they're old enough to be your (grand)mother.
Yes I agree,  I was huge fan of happy ending massage beginning od 2010 and visited a lot shops but nowadays I prefer legit massage for 60-70 ph because if you ask for extra service add all cost you pay more compared to young WG. 10-15years ego easy get good massage HE below 50,£ with young good looking thai or chinese they now asking 50-80  on top of massage and you get old grandma wit saga tits for 10min.
Unfortunately the Golden era of massage shop gone.
In another hand we have young brazilian and ee girls who don't know massage and try up sell full service for silly money.


Offline hugo.freeman

£65 for 90 min?  Seems fairly reasonable. 

Can you pls describe the Indian, age, slim, attractive or auntie?  Was there a shower in the room?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2025, 02:53:52 am by hugo.freeman »

Offline sabby

Hello Hugo

Please see my review here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=421607.0

 I have left some reviews on Sinlapa and Kylie. If you don't want to read to it. Kylie is in her 20s/30s. Size 18/20. Black hair. Dark brown skin. She got the job done for extras. She only offered me HR.

The shower is not ideal (not clean). There was a post it note on it saying it was broken. The oils they use smell a lot. It is where the toilet is at the back.



£65 for 90 min?  Seems fairly reasonable. 

Can you pls describe the Indian, age, slim, attractive or auntie?  Was there a shower in the room?

Offline chriss

£65 for 90 min?  Seems fairly reasonable. 

Can you pls describe the Indian, age, slim, attractive or auntie?  Was there a shower in the room?
No shower in the room, can't comment didn't use.
Kyle is short (5.1) indian lady in her 25, size 18, long black hair with very pretty face.


Offline hugo.freeman

Size 18/20?  Blimey.  I like mine slim.

Thanks.