Author Topic: Pegging/Anal play Mistress Recommendations  (Read 3395 times)

Offline nwsax90

I want to try step into the world of being pegged and having my ass used but a light mistress.
Any recommendations?
I am looking for someone up to around £180 ph max and someone in london or north west london up to watford area.

I know the olina girls are welcome to anal play from all the reviews but not sure if they use toys and whether they provide domme type experience

Offline ulstersubbie

Dommes in London usually charge £200+ for the hour, some a lot more, so you might have to be a bit more realistic when it comes to pricing.

Offline nwsax90

I was thinking more towards AW girls who provide these services rather than professional dommes. Just want to try it out really and see if i would like it.

Most massage parlours i find are a bit shy with prostate/anal

Offline Stevelondon

Perhaps try External Link/Members Only

One of the assistants at the price you’re mentioning. Just an idea.

But have to say. The site appears down at the moment. 🤷🏼

Offline signy

I was thinking more towards AW girls who provide these services rather than professional dommes.

I would suggest that is a risky approach for a newbie to pegging. Lots of AW girls list/provide strap-on services, but that doesn't mean they know what they are doing. You could end up with an woman not doing enough warming up and then ramming a strap-on up your arse. Which understandably would put you off for life.

You would be better off, and less sore, paying the extra money and finding an experienced domme who specifically mentions beginners in her profile and will introduce you slowly and gently (with plenty of lube) and then use a suitable sized and agreed strap-on.

Practice at home is also advised, using an anal dildo and lube. And, learning how to douche properly.


Offline Ivor Hunch

obvious suggestion, perhaps, but have you tried toys (of increasing size) on yourself?  Good way of finding out if physically it is likely to be your thing.

Offline nwsax90

I have actually done a lot of anal play at home. I just mainly wanted to experience it in person, having it done to me by someone. I am actually very comfortable with anal play

Offline Stevelondon

Then take good advice and don’t skimp money wise.

It’s not my thing but I’m guessing it’s not just a case of finding someone with a strap on at an affordable price. Look for someone experienced who will take care of you.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Check out my some of reviews (four included links below)… although as has been mentioned for someone that really knows how to wield a strapon you'll pay the price (in more ways than one  :lol:)

External Link/Members Only Lithuanian

External Link/Members Only French

External Link/Members Only British

External Link/Members Only British

The only one in budget is Mistress Moi

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Perhaps try External Link/Members Only

One of the assistants at the price you’re mentioning. Just an idea.

But have to say. The site appears down at the moment. 🤷🏼

Back up but what crazy pricing structure:

Mistress =
1hr @ £230
2hr @ £430
additional hr's @ £230

So your 2nd hours cost £200 and every additional hour after that £230. makes no sense  :unknown:

Same 2+hrs being more with the assistants too:

1hr @ £120
2hr @ £220
additional hr's @ £120

« Last Edit: June 02, 2025, 11:57:22 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Ivor Hunch

aime moi's pricing structure is even more bonkers!

Offline Stevelondon


Offline Stevelondon

Back up but what crazy pricing structure:

Mistress =
1hr @ £230
2hr @ £430
additional hr's @ £230

So your 2nd hours cost £200 and every additional hour after that £230. makes no sense  :unknown:

Same 2+hrs being more with the assistants too:

1hr @ £120
2hr @ £220
additional hr's @ £120

Not that I’ve ever had more than 2 hours at this place.
But I did mention to them. The only reason I have not booked 3, was because I couldn’t afford the extra £20 on that third hour.  :D :lol:

I suspect if you pointed out the weirdness of it. They might catch your drift 😂

Offline Tony Blair

Worth a look.

External Link/Members Only

Cheaper than the others and has all the services.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Worth a look.

External Link/Members Only

Cheaper than the others and has all the services.

Have you seen her Tony?

Offline HornyHemel

Perhaps try External Link/Members Only

One of the assistants at the price you’re mentioning. Just an idea.

But have to say. The site appears down at the moment. 🤷🏼

I would 100% confirm the fee for an assistant if you are expecting oral etc.  I got stung a few months back and had to pay the full domme fee..... :scare: :dash:

To see the same lady at HoD, the fee would have been £160 as against £230!!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2025, 09:21:49 am by HornyHemel »

Offline Mastercraft70

External Link/Members Only

I used to see her back when she was still offering full service. She's absolutely gorgeous, a highly skilled dominatrix, and a true prgging expert.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

External Link/Members Only

I used to see her back when she was still offering full service. She's absolutely gorgeous, a highly skilled dominatrix, and a true pegging expert.


mmmmm I would disagree. I also saw her when she was on seeking and although I had a great time with her she was very inexperienced within the realms of BDSM. Now in the last few years she may have improved but I doubt she is anywhere near an expert