Author Topic: Where to go  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Highlanddave

I’m planning a last minute weekend away this weekend and I’m looking for some suggestions?

My first plan was Barcelona/Madrid but iv been a few times and ideally I would like to go somewhere different so us any one has any recommendations from recent trip it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Online stanr

I’m planning a last minute weekend away this weekend and I’m looking for some suggestions?

My first plan was Barcelona/Madrid but iv been a few times and ideally I would like to go somewhere different so us any one has any recommendations from recent trip it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

if you like Spain then try Malaga city.. plenty of good options of independents and brothels as well as plenty of nice places to eat and people watch in the sun
« Last Edit: September 24, 2025, 09:28:46 am by stanr »

Offline Highlanddave

Iv been to Malaga once before, want my favourite place but I was comparing it to Barcelona and Madrid. Also Marbella isn’t my seen.🤣

Iv just been looking at Lisbon after reading some feedback on here. Sounds interesting!

Online stanr

Iv been to Malaga once before, want my favourite place but I was comparing it to Barcelona and Madrid. Also Marbella isn’t my seen.🤣

Iv just been looking at Lisbon after reading some feedback on here. Sounds interesting!

its on my bucket list too as is Prague and Budapest

Online YorkshireLad

What are you looking for? Escorts, massages or sugar babies?


Offline Highlanddave

its on my bucket list too as is Prague and Budapest

Prague is good fun, check out showpark!!!

Offline Highlanddave

Last last minute change of plan it’s London to see oasis 🤣

Offline petermisc

Prague is good fun, check out showpark!!!
When did you last go?  Things have changed dramatically in the last couple of years.  One of the Show parks has closed, and reviews of the other aren't encouraging.

Prague is still worth visiting, but you need to do your research before you go to avoid the tourist ripoffs.  Also lots of SPs and establishments have limited availability at weekends, especially Sunday, so not sure I would recommend it for a weekend trip.  You certainly wouldn't be getting the best.

TBH, for punting, in terms of availability and value for money, I still think London is hard to beat. Particularly when you factor in travel and accommodation costs, and time wasted in travelling rather than punting.  Just not as exotic as Spain say.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Malaga is great because the train is directly at the airport so you can get a €5 ticket to anywhere along the Coast and fill your boots along the Costa del Sol.