Author Topic: LolaRaexx - Manchester  (Read 4795 times)


6 review(s) for LolaRaexx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline BlackLuster

External Link/Members Only

I initially took a trip to see a different WG that was on tour but on the way she changed her mind and told me she was fully booked. I didn't want to waste the trip and noticed Lola was available instead. I had wanted to see her for a while so decided to give her a try.

Comms: Text message exchange. Didn't have to wait too long for a response which was nice.

Location: A flat in the Green Quarter

Looks: She's as advertised. Same exact girl in photos with no surprises. She has minimal tattoos, no fake tan or heavy make up, basically a cute girl next door with a natural look. Exactly what I wanted.

Her body is petite and very firm. She has natural breasts that are a good size and don't sag. I felt I could really squeeze away at them and she didn't seem to mind. Her ass has a nice shape when standing but feels mostly muscle. Although not my ideal (I prefer a girl with a softer/bouncier ass) I can't complain with how pleasing she is to look at.

Service: She greeted me at the door in a bathrobe and offered me a shower before even taking payment. I agreed to it despite being showered beforehand. The bathroom was a bit messy and I definitely got the sense other customers had been through recently.

After the quick shower I sat beside her and chatted for a bit as I handled paperwork, she was already in her lingerie by this point. She doesn't allow any kissing or OWO which is slightly disappointing but despite that she seemed to be in the right mood, it didn't take long for her to take charge and start giving OW. I enjoyed her technique focusing on the tip though the condom numbed the sensation a bit. I requested 69 and she was happy to comply. Her hygiene was fine, no bad odour below.

She was happy to get on top and give cowgirl front and back, a nice change from some recent lazier WGs. We switched it up with missionary and doggy as well which were enjoyable. Some girls can get really finicky about condoms during the act but she seemed easygoing.

She seemed to genuinely want to make me cum towards the end and even offered to do it on her body. Not really my thing but appreciated nonetheless.

Overall I was left very satisfied. The price is steep (300 for an hour) and I might not have bitten if I wasn't in a bind, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it.

Would definitely return if the circumstances are right.

Only issues were having to wait 10 minutes outside, and feeling slightly rushed out the door when I was done, possibly due to next customer coming. The room and bed felt a bit cluttered with many pillows and plushies which caused some awkwardness. I can't really fault her for the bathroom.

Online george r

pics look more than ok  :thumbsup: but how can she say sensual gfe with no kissing  :thumbsdown:

Offline Cryton123

She looks stunning but £300 ph with no OWO or kissing? Absolutely no way would I be tempted  :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the review though  :hi:

Offline Riley619

Yea piss taking prices for what she offers :dash:

Offline Corsaire

I've thought about her after seeing her with fatmanfuck. But not if she doesn't kiss or owo. Totally ridiculous.