Author Topic: Indian-amira - Birmingham  (Read 9968 times)


31 review(s) for Indian-amira (24 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Dylanbob

Had Amira on my HL forever, there was always something in the way diary, finances or just didn't need an hour punt.

Her profile detail and direct style over the years and my various sim card exchanges have put me off at times, however the postive reviews just keep coming and coming. Then one day she was my plan C and I needed one and she answered the call.

When : Last tour of Birmingham
Location : Very Nice hotel, not the best logistically but so few WG use it you don't stand out too much. lets just say this, there is a key card to lift unless you know which stairs to take to which floor.
Deal: £200 1 hour.
Comms : Few texts and sorted. Asked and received a outfit, pretty standard ask.

Description : Very attractive Indian woman, can only imagine the delight of those lucky enough to book her in 2011 when she started. Some of her photos are obviously a little old and airbrushed. But I would say she is better in the flesh than the more normal ones

Services taken : OWO, prostate massage, kissing and sex.

Action : There was a fair bit of talking about her busy (laid back not busy) life at the start. Which I tried to usher along. When the action started 5 mins later there was lots of foreplay, kissing OWO and Prostate massage as requested (with condom on finger). Really enjoyed the slower pace. Few positions, came inside her, then bit of a massage. Left at about the 45 min mark (my choice, no pressure from her)
 
Pros : Beautiful and Professional.
Cons : The chat was a little bit nauseating to begin with, I get it alot of people call and text you and you like the gym. But you're not Tim Cook or Elon Musk.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 02:14:25 am by Dylanbob »

Offline TBC4141

Great review mate. Out of interest, did she sound like a midland girl, more specifically Birmingham/Black Country? I only ask as I don't like to see local girls

Offline Dylanbob

Great review mate. Out of interest, did she sound like a midland girl, more specifically Birmingham/Black Country? I only ask as I don't like to see local girls

She is definitely Manchestery sort way

Offline Wood2017


Cons : The chat was a little bit nauseating to begin with, I get it alot of people call and text you and you like the gym. But you're not Tim Cook or Elon Musk.

External Link/Members Only

 :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the review pal, she’s been on and off my hotlist over the years as saw she does tours to Midlands but profile demands and previous blunt comms put me off before. Sounds more like a pump and dump type than a GFE tbh.

Offline Dylanbob

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for the review pal, she’s been on and off my hotlist over the years as saw she does tours to Midlands but profile demands and previous blunt comms put me off before. Sounds more like a pump and dump type than a GFE tbh.

I wouldn't call it a pump and dump to be honest. It was good once it got going.

Offline Jinx

I too have have had her on my HL for a long time. Booked to see her next month, looking forward to seeing her very much. Review will follow.
Jinx

Offline bonham

I too have have had her on my HL for a long time. Booked to see her next month, looking forward to seeing her very much. Review will follow.
Jinx
Very unlikely

Online Jasonk71

I too have have had her on my HL for a long time. Booked to see her next month, looking forward to seeing her very much. Review will follow.
Jinx
Shock! Horror! You might actually do a review

Offline Jinx

I didn’t know it was compulsory to post reviews every 5 minutes and get called out for not doing so by these 2 wankers….

Offline bonham

I didn’t know it was compulsory to post reviews every 5 minutes and get called out for not doing so by these 2 wankers….
O I see wankers that you get reviews from . Every 5 minutes 🤣😂  last one 2 half years ago and
If you mean your very active on here I agree chatting shit .
And you have a hot list  :D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2025, 01:42:53 am by bonham »