Author Topic: Zoe HotGirl - Maidenhead  (Read 2456 times)


8 review(s) for Zoe HotGirl (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline avengersfan

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Booking via SMS - quick responses. Only standard copy/paste with services list and booking info, but efficient. I was sent the address in advance, then the usual directions to get in once I texted I was there.

Venue: Apartment near Waitrose. New to me, but entrance was through a courtyard, round the back - very discreet.

Girl: Stunning (IMHO). Photos are very accurate - the brunette ones rather than the blond/professional photos. Very pretty face, slim and sexy. Soft skin, natural boobs, shaved pussy. Very GFE. Age listed as 23 - I would guess older, maybe mid-late 20s, but I'm terrible with ages. Wearing a thong and body suit which looked great on her and really showed off her sexy body .

Services: pretty vanilla but I don't/didn't ask for more. OW, RO and Sex in multiple positions. In her services, she lists OWO and "kissing on the lips" but in person there was no DFK, only pecks really and when I asked for BJ she immediately put the condom on (with her mouth) so didn't seem like OWO was an option. That's fine for me but good to know before you go, I guess. Also, she didn't allow fingers during RO, which I would have preferred. I did ask before starting and she said no.

Meet: Greeted behind the semi-open door by a maid. I was terrified it was a B&S until I realised she was just letting me in... Asked to remove shoes before entering the bedroom, maid confirmed length of booking and took the money. Zoe was very easy going, she took charge, occasionally asking for my preferences and then going with it. As mentioned, no real kissing and BJ was covered, but good technique, she took as much I had to give - felt amazing. Switched to RO, she made all the right noises and movements but no finish. Switched after about 5 mins, she moved to suck me off again before going into sex in multiple positions. This was definitely the highlight for me. Finished with a nice chat and a massage. Knock on the door at time.

Verdict: Positive. Whilst services were vanilla, she did everything with enthusiasm and she seemed very happy to be there. I don't punt often but will definitely return on her next visit. She's here for another week or so, then goes home. Not sure when she's next planning to come back.

(She did say she had an old profile with lots of reviews, but had to get a new one (unspecified as to why), hence no reviews/feedback on AW or here at time of writing this. She has "friends" Barbara Hot Girl" and "Alice Wondergirl", also on AW. I didn't see them while I was there.)

Offline deg_dilemma

Thanks for the review. This one caught my eye a few days ago on AW but she had a different name (I don't recall what) and I texted her, only for her to reply with name "Zoe" and also a higher price than shown on AW then. So that made it seem like a B&S and I didn't follow through. The details on AW now match what she sent me by text.

She does look very good.

Question: did you park at Waitrose? Or is there a better place?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2025, 06:06:09 pm by deg_dilemma »

Offline avengersfan

I parked in Waitrose…

Just realised I forgot the price: it was £90 for 30 mins

Offline simon07

It’s been a while since your last review, good to see you back.

Cheers for the review  :drinks: