Author Topic: 3 Colours Blue: Our Blue, Green and Grey-eyed gals in London. Fitties-only  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Heph

The delights of Blue, Green and Grey-eyed gals! London region (ie within M25). Fitties-only - no fatties need apply.

Partly inspired by a recent thread of Argentine/Spanish hotties, where I bookmarked one whose eyes smouldered and positively piqued, but a revisit later revealed that her mesmerising peepers were merely camouflaging contact lenses- and despite her being an otherwise gorgeous gal in every other respect, this produced an immediate and physically felt cessation of interest from me. Irrational? Perhaps: nonetheless it happened. Hence this post/thread for others who likewise prize the hue of the eyes.

I'll kick off with a few who coincidentally tie-in with the above, being all Spanish/Latina, and who're all currently untested by me (being on Kommons); but I'll follow on to include others of any nationality; so long as the eyes answer and their BMI doesn't put them in fatty territory. For my purposes, Hazel does NOT qualify. All useful additions, whether TOFTT or well-loved stalwarts will be most welcome.


Blue -
This one, Spanish, Kim, is a TOFTT at £250p/hr.
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Grey -
Jolie, also allegedly Spanish, 23, £130p/hr, but outcall only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Green -
Evelyn, 26, Spanish, Bayswater/Paddington. £60! - I'm not believing that rate, unless it's for 30 minutes.
Hidden Image/Members Only

(Being a Kommons virgin, I hadn't realised that individual profiles don't seem to be linkable, until trying to post links just now, and the site only seems to permit selecting one other criteria at a time, so I guess from now on, I'll dwell on AW and agency sites which tend to be more reliable).



« Last Edit: September 03, 2026, 07:44:02 pm by Heph »

Offline Heph

While the midnight oil burns and I'm here; this dame has been on my radar for a while, and whilst I've yet to meet her, I can confirm from her private gallery pics that she's a light, bright and clear blue-eyed girl; attractive-looking and in very good shape: all basic qualifying points answered. She self-claims 'tiny-boobs; small waist, big arse'. Regrettably, there are tattoos. No visible negative AW feedback, and one recent positive review on here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=459586.msg4492856#msg4492856


KourtneyK, 29, British, Hackney environs, £220p/hr (O/C). Seems 2 hrs at £360 is her minimum incall rate.
External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 04, 2026, 02:50:01 am by Heph »

Offline Heph

Team Green
Virea, Ukrainian, 30, Earl's Court
Tattoo-free
£300 p/hr; pity about the £30 OWO extra at that already high hourly rate

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 08, 2026, 03:55:04 pm by Heph »

Offline trugenius

Messaged Evelyn from the original post. £60 for 30m, £120 for 60; but owo, pussy lick, lip kiss, cim all extra at £30 each; no DFK.

Offline Heph

Thank you and well done!. That'd do more than nicely enough for me. So far as I can tell (and if someone else knows better, please do say), she might be a TOFTT on this board, and I, gentleman, am prepared to take on that heavy burden.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2026, 03:54:14 pm by Heph »