Earlier this month (January 2025) I saw that the well reviewed I AM LARA was working from Woking, which is closer to me than London where she is usually based.
External Link/Members OnlyI just assumed she was touring so contacted her on WhatsApp and booked a meeting for the next day - all comms were good and I had no reason to think it was anyone else. Arrived in Woking and got the address quickly and efficiently, the usual block not far from the station.
However when I arrived and the girl appeared from around the door it was immediately apparent that this was not Lara (who you can see very clearly in her AW photos), she looked nothing like her, no tattoos, no tan, not nearly as attractive and probably a size 12-14. Not my bag at all.
I said "I am here to see Lara, is she here?" to which she looked at me blankly and said "No, I am the only one here." So it seems likely she was not running the comms to get me to the location. She asked if I wanted to stay but I politely declined - I had a feeling she was an innocent party in the B&S scam.
I see Lara's profile is now back in it's usual location in Old Street, London. So maybe she was on holiday and the profile was "borrowed" while she was away.
Anyway, very annoying and disappointing as I was keen to meet Lara.