Author Topic: Banbury Authentic Massage  (Read 1007 times)

Offline camzz69

External Link/Members Only

I reviewed my visit to this place when it was fresh back-end of 2023 so thought I'd spin by and see how it is now. Nothing new around Banbury lately so time to re-visit places when I'm over there.
This gang don't seem to advertise on Gumtree/Vivastreet any more (as far as I can see) but have their own posh web pages - chica on the left of the main pic is deffo there but was on reception duty but a cute little asian chica was available so I was a happy bun  :rolleyes:

Place still seems fresh and clean, and has a professional parlour vibe. It's an easy walk-in from Church Lane (a small shopping street) but has a big glass frontage so no chance of not being spotted by passing Banburyites. Opted for half an hour at £30.

Seems to be a couple of massage rooms now - mine had a good bed with face hole, sink and shower. Clean and fresh smelling place so all good. Stripped off as little chica returned (sorry I don't bother with names at places I know are rotations joints as never know if they're there next day) and she got cracking. Good hard massage for a little 'un, lots of climbing on the bed action and using elbows and forearms to get the pressure on - I do like a "proper" massage at the start so was well happy. About 15mins in she starts a bit of ball brushing which turned into a solid fondle and time to turnover. Offered B2B for £40 straight off, then tried to upsell a BJ. I didn't ask how much more as figured I only had 15 mins anyhoo so went for the B2B - no request for cash upfront which I like.

Can't beat a small slim asian chica wriggling about on me and she did a great job, oiled up her belly and had a good grind on me, all the time allowing plenty of access. Then she suggests "you lick pussy" and spins around into 69 position so I get stuck in - very pleasant too. She starts fiddling with my butt-hole and asks if I want a finger in while she gets going with a combo HJ and tit-job - no BJ obvs... :sarcastic:
Kept all this up until I shoot, then grinds herself into my face for a bit longer before hopping off for a clean up and shower.

So have to say this is a step up from my original positive visit - just a pity that with tourer places you just never know what you're gonna get. But it ticks my boxes as a place with a good vibe so I'll drop by again for sure. £30 + £40 for a decent half hour entertainment. Pricey hobby but heyho...

Offline shiptonlad

 Pity you didn't get a name because they often return and this one sounds worth a visit.

Offline shed

Pity you didn't get a name because they often return and this one sounds worth a visit.




I agree. A good review but not much help if there isn't a name to go with it.   :unknown: