External Link/Members Only (link corrected)
Meet happened earlier this week. Booking was easy, as usual with Diva.
The place
She lives near London City Airport, in a very nice and modern apartment building. She is sharing her place with 2 others, that don't seem to be aware of her job. This is her side hustle. Upon entry she shook my hand and asked me to be quiet because one of her flatmates apparently was around. When I told her that I would like to take a shower she seemed quite surprised first. Then she handed me a used towel and asked me to dress again when exiting the bath.
The girl
She is quite tall, which is one of the reasons why I wanted to meet her. However, the pictures on the website are more than flattering. Face is meh. Her belly is rather flabby and there are some scars. Boobs are starting to sag a bit. Age-wise I would say that she is in her early 30s. I have no idea Her English is fluent and we spent the first 10 min chatting. During that time she sat apart from me and it felt more like a conversation you would have at a coffee shop. And it seemed as if she could easily talked through the whole visit. So at one point I decided to move on and bent over for a kiss.
The meet
Lots of DFK after she slid down for an owo. Initially she used her hand and was rather rough. After I asked her to do it without her hand it became much better. Decent technique and suction, and I let her continue for a while. When I tried to reciprocate I was greeted by a rather stubbly pussy. Tasted ok but she quickly complained that she didn't like getting licked. So we transitioned to CG in which I eventually finished. She stands up, hands me some wipes and....puts on her panties, lies besides me and starts talking again. Eventually she tells me that the time is over. We hug and I am out. Essentially we spent more time talking that fucking.
The verdict
Considering that I booked through Diva this was a rather cheap encounter. Still a gigantic waste of time, money and sperm. I have more exciting session when I wank under the shower.
Damage: £200 for a 1 hour meeting (20 min of it doing nekkid things)
Looks: 3/10
Personality: 5/10
Sex: 2/10
Disappointment: infinite