Ad link:
External Link/Members Only Timing:
Happened within the last few weeks during my visit to London.
Comms:
Excellent and available on short notice after my pre-arranged booking for that day cancelled. She speaks decent english with a cute Polish accent.
Venue:
A short walk from Kentish Town station. The location is not super easy to find, but she called to guide me in. Sketchy on the outside, but inside it’s a very nicely done flat, very clean and well equipped. She had a particular attention to mutual comfort and cleanliness which I appreciated.
Services/Price:
“Deluxe” massage with double ending, one at the beginning and one at the end @ 170/hr
Girl:
Polish, blonde, as advertised in the pictures. Well put together, very soft skin, strong. She smelled amazing all over. The pics are glammed up a little by posing, but accurate.
Activities:
She started by going over the ground rules and the services with me, before asking me to shower and clean myself. I had just showered before I left, but I was not going to argue with her about it. She mentioned more than once that cleanliness was very important to her.
She stripped down and we started with the first finish after she oiled up the both of us. Finished fairly quickly and then cleaned up before moving to B2B.
She did a very good massage, using her arms and legs to apply good pressure. As well as CC swipes, breathing in my ear, etc, to really get me going.
This went on for a while before I flipped again and she did B2B on my front - very nicely done again. A few times I was inches away from her pussy. I kissed near it a couple times but did not want to push my luck.
The second finish took a lot longer. Eventually she changed positions and I was able to grope her ass with one hand and a tit with the other, and magically was able to finish again. We finished out the massage time with some gentle mutual touching, then a shower and out the door.
Verdict:
The price is higher than some, but I was happy with the two finishes and everything in between. She was very sweet and caring, and has a fantastic body.