Author Topic: Sasha Mira (Alexa) - Primrose Hill  (Read 1854 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8015363) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline OnTheSly

External Link/Members Only

AW Name is Sasha but profile says Alexa!  So not sure what to call her!

Quick and easy arrangement via AW Message first then WA when provided a phone number.  Booked at lunchtime for evening massage.  Offered OWO (£40) or Sex (£50) ending on messages and told could decide when there. Base price £120 for an hour.

Was given postcode and once arrived given hotel name and room number and told to come up.  Dated hotel, but adequate, no card required for lift and no one at reception so no worries at all and very easy to get in and out discreetly.

Girl: Probably the girl in the photos, but 10 years ago - profile says 26, I'd put her mid to late 30s, but GND pretty and actually a very nice body once the clothes come off with beautiful small (probably A) boobs.

Typical massage on front, stays fully clothed for about 40 mins, lots of CC swipes and tickling of balls, not so much teasing (if any) on cock though.  Eventually strips down to panties and does b2b for about 2 mins - which is OK but nothing special.  Then on the turn, took off panties and sat on me and gave chest a little massage lent in closely to tease and then sat up and finished off with hands - OK action but felt a little on task to complete as fast as possible rather than be as pleasurable for me.  Alarm went off during this, so she had to stop and turn it off - which was a little off-putting.  But came back and finished the job. Cleaned me up with wet-wipes then I had a quick shower and left.

All in all was there for just over an hour including shower at end, so guess timer is set to 50 mins.  Happy for £120, although much prefer the last masseuse I reviewed, but she's now impossible to book because of my review (probably shouldn't have done that).  I would return, but I don't think I'd pay for either of the extras just for a quick as possible ending.  If sex was for the last 20 mins and multiple positions I think I probably would actually, but it seems it's purely the ending that's on offer and if anything like the hand job, she'll do her best to make sure it's over quickly!

Offline Handel2020

Both. Sasha is a nickname for people whose name is Alexandra. It's the way Russian names work. She looks nice. Onto my hot list.

Offline tantraman

Girl: Probably the girl in the photos, but 10 years ago - profile says 26, I'd put her mid to late 30s, but GND pretty and actually a very nice body once the clothes come off with beautiful small (probably A) boobs.

... I must say, them photos aren't to be trusted, due to cut-and-pasted face and dodgy elongation of neck, forearms and hands :unknown: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bangman

Thanks for the review..I had my eye on this one and was considering toftt. But as tantraman said, this photoshopped picture is unreliable.
I'm no longer in a hurry after reading review..sounds very bang average

Offline Handel2020

... I must say, them photos aren't to be trusted, due to cut-and-pasted face and dodgy elongation of neck, forearms and hands :unknown: ...


Lol. I might go and measure her neck and forearms. I've never heard of forearms being photoshopped but it is possible to guess a WGs general height from the length of her arms in a photo so I understand why they might do it.

Offline goodguy22london

Thanks for the review but doesn't sound fantastic...