Author Topic: Sophia-Oriental Wellbeing, Fratton. portsmouth.  (Read 1203 times)

Offline John Johnson

Oriental Wellbeing Salon
218 Fratton Rd, Fratton, Portsmouth PO1 5HH
07817 422519
No current website.

£45 / 1 hour massage + 60 extras

This was a walk in meeting earlier this week. I haven't been down to Portsmouth for a while so I took advantage of a trip.

The Venue.
Located on Fratton Road. Fairly busy but not busy enough to cause problems nipping through the door.

Arrival
Swiftly through the door and initially no response from anyone for a few seconds, then a voice spoke to me calling me to a room. Middle sized room with access all round the bench.

Appearance
Small, perhaps 5 feet 3 inches, quite attractive, hair in a pony tail and a nice red dress. Aged around 40 at worst.

Activity
Above average medium smooth massage, not painful, but included so more serious nect work with her thumbs. No CC swipes or crafty sack tickles, which I thought a little reserved. At 35 minutes I was rubbed down and asked to turn over with a question about other services. We agreed £60 for sex. Sophia stripped off and was thicker in the middle than expected, nice breasts though and a cute face. After a brief tug it was foreskin back, London on like a hat and superbly blown into place followed by a CBJ  to raise the mast. Sophia then climbed onboard and it was 10 minutes of varying temp cowgirl. Strangely this was really working for me and we continued to the end with Sophia encouraging me to pull her nipples. It is rare for me to finish in vagina due to the difficulty of the bench, floor etc.

Clean up. Pay up. Car and back to the motorway.

Good massage.
Good if short blowjob.
Decent cowgirl

7/10
Would see her again.



Offline Kimeen

Good report. I like Sophia. She is a great ‘ronseal’ massage girl. Good quality massage and extras with no stupid games or trying to upsell. For reference she will do OWO if you ask, also 69. For no more money. She will also do the massage naked if you ask. But you have to ask.

Only slight negative for me is the massage is the same every time. A very set routine…..it’s good…but it never changes.

Oh and btw, there is another girl here called ‘Sophie’…she is not the same girl as Sophia. You want Sophia not Sophie. I think I reviewed Sophie . It would have been a -ve.

Offline John Johnson

Agreed, Sophia is pretty good whereas Sophie is a bit half hearted and she tries to be cute but it comes across as slightly unhinged.

Offline John Johnson

I saw Sophia again today, as before a good service well delivered.