Author Topic: EmBlondexx - Nr NEC Birmingham  (Read 2784 times)


12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6403150) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Laidbackfun

External Link/Members Only  (Link corrected)

Meet happened around a month ago, near NEC Birmingham. I had read reviews on here and fired off a message on AW a while ago. We had agreed the meet 2 weeks in advance. Comms we’re good, she checked in a couple of days before if it was still going ahead.

Got to the venue about 10 mins ago and sat waiting for the room number. Was getting a bit anxious as the room number wasn’t shared till like 5 minutes before the meet. I don’t mind 5 mins before on phone message but via AW doesn’t feel the same. Anyway, got the instructions and made my way in. Straight into a long corridor and could see a house keeping person working so had to exchange greetings on the way past.

Em opened the door as soon as I got near it. She apologised for having room service outside and gave me the biggest and tightest hug ever. OMG she was gorgeous, tiny, dressed sexy in a small dress and sexy lingerie I ran my hand over her body and gave her tiny ass a squeeze and a quick snog. Handed over the paperwork. She jumped on to bed and I started to undress. We started chatting and warming up to each other a bit. I sat next to her and the conversation flowed for a bit. I caught a glimpse of her pussy as she wasn’t wearing any knickers. I wanted to dive straight in but had to stop for a quick shower. When I came out she was going to point me in the direction of the robe but saw that I had the towel wrapped around me and I didn’t see the point as it was going to come off soon. I walked towards her side of the bed and we started exploring each other again, I turned her around and spanked her bottom which she seemed to enjoy. I went down on her. She smelled fresh down there. I quite enjoyed that, two fingers in and warmed her up nicely. It was her turn for oral and she did a good job at it. I asked her to lick my balls for a bit which wasn’t a problem at all, she went quite far down my balls and all the way to perineum which felt amazing. I was enjoying the oral without quite a bit so asked her to keep going and I exploded in her mouth. She went in for quick tidy up and passed me some wipes.

She came back and joined me for some chat on the bed. She said she isn’t going to come up to Solihull anymore and stick more to East Mids airport / Derby area.

Time for round two which she initiated. We did 69, cowgirl, doggy, missionary which were all delivered with great enthusiasm and great skill. She takes it like a champ and loves it. We finished in missionary at the end of the bed with legs held up.

£180 for the hour, OWO, RO, FK and some tongues involved, various positions all delivered with a smile. Would I Return, yes, but £180 is at the upper limit for an hour and she has just put her prices up to £200 an hour now. Well worth the money though.



 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2025, 12:07:15 pm by daviemac »


Offline Laidbackfun