Author Topic: Tamsin cosmopolitan Manchester City centre  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Salford_lad

This punt happened earlier today

Price £45 for half hour and £10 for owo

So I had a day off work and found myself at a loose end so decided to venture into the city centre for a nice day in the sun

Girl Tamzin early to mid 30s blonde about size 12 with a nice face decent pair of tits and lovely big arse

Called up beforehand to ask Vanessa the lovely receptionist there if there was any English girls on as my experiences with the many Europeans who work there hasn’t warranted anything to make me see them for return punts

Told her what I was looking for and she recommended Tamsin and booked me in for a couple of hours later

Got there on time but was told she was still in her previous booking and would be about an extra 10 minutes

Gave me a drink and I waited

When she finally appeared I was pleasantly surprised and told to follow her upstairs to the room, admiring that lovely arse in front of me

Got in the room and she took her dress off straight away and gave me some good dfk followed by a nice blowjob in front of the mirror paying attention to my helmet and balls, not quite deep throat but good enough

Then lay on the bed where she straddled me in cowgirl for a couple of minutes then into doggy where I gave her a good pounding, admiring that glorious arse

I knew I wouldn’t last much longer so told her to get on her knees again for another blowjob before I shot a good load all over her tits

I’d give her 8/10 and would return when I’m in the area again and she’s on the rota

Cosmopolitan doesn’t have a website

Number is 01622366307

Offline rocket88

Thanks for the review Salford Lad. Tamsin sounds like a decent punt. May I ask whether £45 was for a basic room or was it for the room with a double bed?

It was a good idea to ask the nationality of the girl. I've had some poor experiences at Cosmo with the EE ice maidens.

Offline Salford_lad

I always give Vanessa who’s the receptionist an extra fiver for herself and she puts me in a nice big room, never seen the other room, so not sure if it’s the biggest one in the new place

Offline Salford_lad

Thanks for the review Salford Lad. Tamsin sounds like a decent punt. May I ask whether £45 was for a basic room or was it for the room with a double bed?

It was a good idea to ask the nationality of the girl. I've had some poor experiences at Cosmo with the EE ice maidens.
Sorry, yes it had a double bed and mirrors as well

Offline rocket88

Thanks for the prompt reply. She will certainly be on my 'to-do' list!  :hi: