External Link/Members OnlyVisited November '24 on a weekday evening. £120 for 1 hour B2B
Plan A had let me down last minute so Plan B and a message to LucyIntimateMassage, got a swift response with good comms. Location was easy enough to find which was an older building converted into flats with plenty of parking available. She messaged the flat number when I arrived. All clean, I think she lives there.
Lucy is definitely the girl in the photos and the description is accurate, very attractive IMO and a very lean shapely body. She greeted me wearing a black dress and heels and was very welcoming with a bit of kissing to break the ice.
The massage is carried out on a mattress on the floor in the lounge area ,a bit of light music in the background she drops the dress, nothing underneath and we start in FDM with a mix of medium pressure massage, clearly trained and knows what she is doing. A few reach unders, CCs and B2B using all her body with her head close to mine. On the flip continued with the B2B on upper body and started some light massage on the cock and balls. She does have several boundaries listed and since I was rushed being Plan B I didn't really read all of them, she is OK with touching above the waist but no kissing or sucking of the body and she put me straight on this, no touching between the legs either.
She offered that I finish over her chest while she plays with herself and reached for her selection of toys, seems to be something she is into and I was happy to oblige!
Offered a shower which I took, plenty of gels and a clean towel.
Oral was not advertised or discussed but I see her advert has changed and it is now listed.
A good looking girl with a few select limits, not cheap but I would return.