Author Topic: Yaya - Massage Milton Keynes  (Read 895 times)

Offline Samsavage

I said to myself I wouldn’t do any more massages and concentrate on full service instead. However after a few good reviews and a bit of time to myself I fancied a massage.

External Link/Members Only

All arranged over txt on the day of the massage.

Arrived to a nice house in Boughton in MK. The table is set up on the ground floor living room. There was no one else in the house. I had a quick shower.

Yaya is prob in her 50’s. She’s an average looking lady.

I paid £70 upfront stating I wanted a HE. I asked if she offered anymore. She said no so I didn’t push it.

Massage was lovely. Very good indeed. She was not shy in massaging buttocks and gave me a nice HJ to finish. All in all I got a very good massage and a nice enough handjob.