Author Topic: MinnieThai Wawa - Swansea  (Read 7743 times)


7 review(s) for MinnieThai Wawa (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Monkeyboy

Had the day off yesterday and thought as it was also pay day let’s have a play day

Took forever to get hold of Minnie to the point I give up then 12pm she text saying what time etc

Booked in for 1pm all confirmed so jumped in the shower got ready and made my way

Arrived at 12:50
Text saying I’m here read no reply, text again 5mins later read no reply called at 1 no answer! Thought great I know where this is going

I said to myself I’ll give till 1:10 then I’ll make a move

Text every 5mins till 1:15 all read no response

Started the van to leave at 1:20 I had a text saying ready come in so I did


Got to the door knocked and it opened

Standing behind the door was this small Thai girl that didn’t look like the photos on her profile but they never really do, she was still nice but I wouldn’t of gone for her in a line up

Then she starting talking (holy fuk) she was so so moody and rude it was uncomfortable!!!!

Took my shoes off like she demanded, shown to the bedroom and off she went to make a phone call

Of course I can’t speak Thai but you could tell it was not a happy call, in she walked with whoever on the phone (male) shouting price is £150 for 30mins plus £10 fee! Huh????? Wtf I booked 30mins for £130 and that’s crazy money for a punt but I was board

I told her check her phone we said £130 30mins she said price just went up

Thought fuk this I’m off she’s just way to off it for me and you could tell if I give her £10000000 she would still not be happy and put the effort in!!

I just walked out she followed me opened the door and kicked my shoes out the door lol

What a waste of time

So yeah I just went home

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 02, 2025, 09:39:51 am by Iloveoral »

Offline clevertrevor

£130/hh.  She's having a laugh!
I wouldn't even consider seeing her

Offline Punting_Mad

The girl in the photos looks Chinese not Thai!

Offline jamieevanscheater

It's getting worse and worse out there

Offline snaitram99

Well her rates are in Transnistrian Ruble so should work out pretty cheap.  :lol:

Offline clevertrevor

This is the worst Thai extra list I've ever seen


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Doyle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 621
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 19
This is the worst Thai extra list I've ever seen

 :(  I'm sure it's getting worse.  I only see Thais occasionally but the ones I've contacted recently all seem to be asking more for each extra and extra for more activities than they used to.

Offline PuntingPro1

I might be wrong but Im pretty she used to have another profile named Lovely Thai Wawa.

Offline Le chef

I was just looking at this one on AW thinking maybe TF for ukp

Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81