Author Topic: Angelic relaxation Eastleigh  (Read 1032 times)

Offline ms220190

External Link/Members Only

I went to wellspring but didn't feel attracted to any of the women working there. Had worked my worked up where I needed a release after i had to cancel a meet

Was walking and was approached by someone working at angelic. Bit older but good body. Neg massage 30 for 30 mins and then body 2 body with BJ for 50

Lady was called Lulu
Positive as delivered what was promised
Plenty of body to body

Initially no fingering but that went out the window. Tried to push for full service but she said no.

Small shapely boobs and a nice hairy bush.

Came via oral and then hj. I told her to not to stop till I said so

Offline advent2016

Was walking and was approached by someone working at angelic. Bit older but good body. Neg massage 30 for 30 mins and then body 2 body with BJ for 50

Came via oral and then hj. I told her to not to stop till I said so
>Was walking and was approached by someone working at angelic
In the street?

Was the oral with or without, and if the latter was CIM on offer?

Is this the same place?
External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 18, 2025, 12:15:08 pm by advent2016 »

Offline ms220190

I was on the street
It was around 9pm and very empty
I was looking into the shop and lulu was smoking outside
I was like looks like it's white enough to have a cig she was like yeah
Wants started talking very limited English and was like you need a massage


Offline ms220190

With the oral, she put like cling film over my cock

10 pounds more cim