Author Topic: Kelly - Rusham road, Egham  (Read 1217 times)

Offline SilverFoxSurrey

Well reported previously but I thought I’d add my experience also.

Date: Tuesday evening a few weeks ago.
Location: Close to Egham train station and there is also parking outside.
Lady: Middle age Chinese woman. No make up and no real sex appeal tbh but great boobs and nipples and a friendly attitude
Price: Paid £100 for 1hr b2b and OWO.

I paid up front and she went to the bathroom while I undressed. I wanted to wash my hands so went to the bathroom while she was still peeing. While I washed my hands she playfully stroked my cock so moved closer to get my cock in range of her mouth. She gladly took my flaccid cock in and sucked me to full strength! Never been into watersports or anything but it was quite a thrill!

Back in the room she stripped off everything apart from her chunky shoes. Decent body with a full bush and hairy armpits. I’m not keen on the armpits but I was in awe of her big nipples. I laid face down for some fairly decent massage but the memorable part is her licking my arse, cock and balls from behind. On the flip she alternated between massage and sucking. Unlike some, she seemed to want my cock in her mouth at every opportunity. Responded well to my request to take it slow and lots of tongue action. Finished me off with an oily hand job and gave the usual gasps of appreciation at the strength and volume of my orgasm.

All in all a good massage with great oral skils. Definitely return for more even though she’s far from the best looking at this place.

Offline SilverFoxSurrey

This was supposed to be a positive review. Can it be moved by a mod?

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
This was supposed to be a positive review. Can it be moved by a mod?
:thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
So how do you contact this place?
Have you got an address, or a link or a phone number? Or eve a location name?

Offline SilverFoxSurrey

So how do you contact this place?
Have you got an address, or a link or a phone number? Or eve a location name?
Yeah sorry, had the number saved for years but looks like a permanent ad on this review.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=407702.0


Offline shyleo

I also found her pussy lovely to munch on.
Did she allow kissing?

Offline SilverFoxSurrey

I also found her pussy lovely to munch on.
Did she allow kissing?
I didn’t try either but forget to mention she allowed fingering if done gently.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2025, 02:07:54 pm by SilverFoxSurrey »