Author Topic: Yaya - Tradition Thai massage and Aromatherapy oil massage - Milton Keynes  (Read 861 times)

Offline punjabi_sand

Service - £50 massage and £20 HJ (she didn't confirm price so just gave her £20, might be able to get away with £10) This week.
External Link/Members Only

Comms - Prompt and all through SMS.

Venue - Broughton area. In her house in the living room.

Girl - As previous reviews have described as being older in her late 40s. She's not unattractive but isn't the most attractive either.

Service- 1 hour massage

Started of with me getting naked in front of her, and then her asking me to lay down on to the massage table. Started of with her putting sheets over me and her crawling all over my body and also putting a hot towel on my feet. She then would work each section of my body and then use oil to initiate the massage. I agree with other reviews her long strokes when massaging does feel good. When she was working on my upper legs there were occasional subtle grazes of my balls. I made sure to groan a little so she knew I liked what she was doing. I even spread my legs out more in case she didn't get the hint, as there is a recent review with someone not getting lucky.

She then asked me to flip over and same as before she would work each section of my body. More of the same, grazing of my balls when she was working on my legs, which became more apparent nearer the time where she would keep coming back for them with her long strokes. She then asked if I want hand relief and I said yes. She said it would be extra but didn't mention a price. Her handjob was really good, just the perfect amount of pressure and when I cummed she would continually stroke my cock until everything came out, she helped too clean me off afterwards. Finished off with a bit more of a massage.

I feel like with her the more you see her the more would be allowed. Although I don't think sex is on the cards with her. I was enjoying the handjob so much, I actually forgot to push the limit and touch her to see if it was allowed.

Overall, positive, throughout the meet she would ask me if her massage was good and how I was feeling in case she was going to hard or soft.

Just a word of caution in case anyone decides to visit her. There is a ring doorbell and she also messaged me later in the evening, thanking me.