Author Topic: Arisara Thai Sexy - Watford  (Read 3048 times)


17 review(s) for Arisara Thai Sexy (13 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline simon07

It’s been a quite few weeks and nothing interesting to interest me. Too many scammers B&S and deluded high WGs (English) on Aw. Even External Link/Members Only Arisara was a maybe as I tried to see her at WGC and failed to get a reply for days. This time around I got a text back and off I go. I booked 30 minutes at £100 and upgraded to 45 minutes at £130 when in action.

Location is near the Atria and close to the multi story car park. The flat looks modern and there were 2 other Thai women there, though nothing to excite. Arisara looked hot, size 6-8, nice fake boobs and lovely figure stretching her dress. Attractive woman and I would say at least 30 with some body tarts, flat tummy.

Initially there was a theme of rushing and she settled down. I got lots of kisses though not DFK. Her boobs and nipples were nice to play with and her pussy, clean, fresh and inviting. She quite liked that bit including RO. The BJ was OWO and more licking of balls and shaft like a corn cob. Time for condom.She impaled herself on me and in time was rocking and having an orgasm. I was able to do spoons though could not hold on in doggy. It had been too long as sung by the Eagles.

I finished with 5 minutes to spare and glad I had the extra time. Nice warm day and maybe punting will be too hot unless there are fans a plenty.  Missed her blond feature as she was brunette today. A good punt indeed.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gsepassion

Blond feature does look very nice waiting for her to come back to Welwyn area again  :lol: