Author Topic: Cyan Therapy - Edinburgh  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only

I've had so many disappointing messages over the last few years that I've almost given up and stuck to FS providers, but I was in Edinburgh a couple of days before Xmas and had an hour to spare so I sent a txt and a booking was easily arranged for later that afternoon.

Arrived and was immediately shown to the back room and told to strip off. She stayed in the room and told me to get my boxers off too, which was a good start. There was no introduction but it sounds from a previous review that she may have been Mia. I found her very attractive. Slightly curvy, nice face, pleasant attitude.

The massage was good in parts, but there was a lot of slightly odd gentle stroking, however, this had the desired effect and I could feel myself getting hard before the turn-over, which is unusual for me. As I turned over she offered me HE for 30 or B2B for 60. I only had enough cash for the HE so I went with that. Her technique was excellent and I came harder than I have for a long time. While she was attending to my needs I was able to squeeze her arse and get my hand between her legs (outside clothing) and get my hands on her boobs. I never felt like she was resisting, but she was clearly in charge of how far I could go.

After I came she cleaned me up there was more of the stroking 'massage' until my time was up. Overall, very enjoyable. If I go again (which seems likely) I would go for the B2B just because I found her very attractive and would like to see, and feel, her naked. She also seemed a genuinely nice and welcoming girly which made it all the more pleasant.

Offline Name Not Found

I forgot to say it was a 1-hour massage for £50

Offline Forthports

The owner (Ping) tends to rotate the staff every couple of weeks so you may be lucky to see the same girl again.

Offline sharpiestick

Last time I went (some 6 months ago)  I got some old bird who gave me a rubbish massage, a rather manky pillow to lie on and was on the phone half the time.  She hassled me halfway through for HE (I hate that), and I gave in, shot my load and left feeling a bit stupid (I know I should have left a review).   I hate to point out the elephant in the room, but if the staff are getting rotated, what say to they have in this?  How can we be sure they aren't illegals or trafficked, I'm all up for free trade but don't check in for human misery.   

Offline Name Not Found

How can we be sure they aren't illegals or trafficked, I'm all up for free trade but don't check in for human misery.   

If you want to be sure there's nothing illegal happening I'd suggest you need to stay far away from any Chinese massage place, maybe even find a new hobby. I hear stamp collecting is making a comeback; also, very low risk.


Online Scotty

Stamp collecting? Do I get to lick the stamp?

Offline Scottychap

Stamp collecting? Do I get to lick the stamp?

£30 extra clothed, or £50 for top off