Author Topic: I am Lara - St Pauls  (Read 1878 times)


21 review(s) for I AM LARA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline amusedbouche

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened in August. Notice she hasn't been active a while so might be travelling back home.

Price:
Opted for 60 mins Massage for £120 + £50 for OWO

Location:
3 mins walk from St Pauls underground station, about 8-10 mins from Bank I'd think. Lara sent good directions including a video if you contact by WA.

The masseuse:
Pictures are accurate. She has a great smile and very friendly attitude. English is limited but enough to get by.

The session:
Exchanged paperwork. Took a shower, good shower but there was a window that was open overlooking a busy square behind the flats. Struggled a bit to close it.

Back in the room asked me to lay on the bed. Her massage technique is good, I would say better than most sensual massages, although not quite professional but firm and good pressure. She started the teasing right away and continued cc swipes throughout which was great.

At this point I asked about the extras specifically for OWO and Kissing, she told me £50 for OWO and £50 for FK, which I found a bit steep. Just opted for OWO which was delivered well.

Recommend for the quality of the massage.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2026, 09:31:19 am by amusedbouche »